everytime i step on it it will go on safe mode. check engine light is on they told me i need to buy something that opens up the engine for more power. could that b da problem
transmision keeps going on safe mode took it to dealership said transmission ok on 2005 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- When I put the car into gear and release the clutch, it won't drive
- Theres a loud whine when I accelerate at high RPM. What could it be?
- The ride control suspension just dropped. The lights flash and nothing happens,
- I can't pull off my intake manifold/fuel rail. It wiggles but feels stuck.
- My cams were rotated independantly of the crank during a timing chain repair.
2005 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($274 - $403) in Poy Sippi, WI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - $106) in Middletown, CT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($451 - $543) in Deweyville, UT
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($272 - $367) in Murtaugh, ID
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($2,449 - $2,471) in Fruitvale, TN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - $78) in Grant Town, WV