everytime i step on it it will go on safe mode. check engine light is on they told me i need to buy something that opens up the engine for more power. could that b da problem
transmision keeps going on safe mode took it to dealership said transmission ok on 2005 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- How much will cost to do the timing chain extensior?
- Is there an gasket right below the coil packs on a 2.8
- Gas leak, put new fuel rail an injectors in an still leaking gas
- What would cause my heater to stop blowing out air?
- extended warranty - I just bought my leased2014 A4 and trying to decide whether
2005 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($498 - 768) in Poy Sippi, WI
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($563 - 669) in Middletown, CT
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Deweyville, UT
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($520 - 613) in Murtaugh, ID
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($496 - 531) in Fruitvale, TN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Grant Town, WV