Just had my transmission replaced 3 weeks ago with a rebuilt one from the warrenty company. The Ford dealership did the job......I still have the same problem....Intermittently, either when hot or cold.....I get at kick from 1st into 2nd.Can be on the up shift or the down shift....Dealer said they also replaced two sensors (dont know which ones) that the replacement trans didnt come with
Transmision on 2003 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My air on the dash blows out hot air the blnd dr actuator is new rear air works?
- if my belt tensioner wasnt working wright or broken would it make a loud knocki
- Under hood and under dashboard
- i started my van a & a loud knocking noise is coming from the engine
- how much do you charge for blend door repair? and the motor is new.