» » »

Honda Q&A

Ask Your Question

1998 Honda Passport Question: Transfer case replace



, 3.2L V6, Charlotte, NC, December 25, 2010, 12:59

My car is stuck in 4 wheel drive. This has happened at least every 3 months. Mechanic wants to charge $250 to replace the transfer case? I am being overcharged?? Help!

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    Visitor, December 25, 2010, 14:27

    it pays 3.8 hours to replace. if thats all he is charging to remove and replace unit, it is a very fair price. i am assuming there is no part involved? are you providing it? new unit is 3800.


    Flag This