my 1990 isuzu amigo needs a new transfer case but i dont know what case i have and if rodeos, troopers with the 2.6 4 cylinder engine will work in my amigo
transfer case options on 1990 Isuzu Amigo
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Amigo Questions
- to much play in clutch pedal
- I have no power nothing when I try and no key noise no lights
- Car quit running suddenly, now will turn over but will not start.
- I have an egr code. I replaced the egr valve twice with no change. The engine hesitates on acceleration at times mostly on the highway. In town it's ok. When I drive on the highway & get back in town it dies at stops. Need help
- Can I put a ford motor in this?
1990 Isuzu Amigo Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in West Hatfield, MA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($137 - 254) in Armour, SD
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($58 - 106) in Wapwallopen, PA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 423) in Breckenridge, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($474 - 901) in Willow Springs, IL
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Cecilton, MD