growling noise coming in at 10-15 mph and up. listen with scope on hoist and noise from case. remove and disassemble and found pos fiber spacer material between planetary gear and mating part but all bearings seem fine when clean and inspected, what did i miss and are parts avail ? any internal view of parts?
transfer case noise on 2002 Jaguar X-Type
Verified for the Jaguar X-Type52 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- I use Ford parts on the engine, v6. Is the transmission a ford.
- Codes are like 14 codes random multiple misfires catalytic codes
- I'm having an issue with the car overheating, what can be the cause?
- When I release the clutch there is a brief lag before engaging
- why are my headlight conectors melting and why are my head lamp adjusters all