Transfer Case Encoder Motor
The encoder motor is an electric motor which is used to shift the transfer case from high to low range. Also included in the encoder motor assembly is a position sensor which sends the actual position of the transfer case shift shaft to the transfer case control module.
- The service 4 wheel drive light came on. I just turned over 100,000 miles.
- my 4 wheel drive light switch is stuck in neutral
- The 4 wheel drive light comes on unexpectedly while driving and vehicle shakes?
- i was driving down the road and my service 4 wheel drive light came on
- 4 wheel drive light comes on while driving in 2 wheel