Was driving when thrown into park by irrate 'passenger'...drove home fine...hours later no reverse and would only go up to 25-30mph. Transmission fluid drained and replaced and Lucas added....still not driving over 25-30mph....transaxle needs replacing? Transmission?
Transaxle? on 2003 Hyundai Accent
0 answersJuly 19, 2014
My 5th gear shifted out on the hwy. I had to hold it in place 'til the end of my hwy. driving. Only happened once. Transmission/transaxle oil change needed? Cost?
0 answersMarch 09, 2015
1 answerDecember 26, 2008
2 answersMarch 22, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Accent Questions
2003 Hyundai Accent Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($134 - 174) in Plymouth, OH
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($307 - 473) in Laporte, CO
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Santee, SC
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($113 - 152) in Atwood, CA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Elroy, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($70 - 89) in Wadley, AL