Does anyone know about how much it would to replace the transaxle in a 2004 Hyundai Accent GL (automatic)? I have had this car for 5 yrs and bought it brand new. This is the first major problem that I've had with it.
Transaxle on 2004 Hyundai Accent
1 answerApril 25, 2011
0 answersJuly 19, 2014
My 5th gear shifted out on the hwy. I had to hold it in place 'til the end of my hwy. driving. Only happened once. Transmission/transaxle oil change needed? Cost?
0 answersMarch 09, 2015
2 answersMarch 22, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Accent Questions
2004 Hyundai Accent Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($364 - 490) in Loleta, CA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 178) in Bremen, KS
- Water Pump Replacement ($428 - 628) in Mountain, ND
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,120 - 1,558) in Logan, UT
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($56 - 87) in Chester, MD
- Engine Mount Replacement ($325 - 415) in Maywood, CA