developed this condition seems like over time. had the trans solenoid pack changed because it was leaking, didn't help but maybe fells more harsh @ times? leak stopped. when it fells harsh 1-2 shift,(shudder) or 3-2 down shift which is actually an idle undershoot and bump feel. Point is I never remember feeling the veh shift @ all,it was always really smooth. I thougt maybe this is a TPS issue but just don't know? There are No Codes,No Check Engine light and No Trans computer updates or Flashes.
Trans shift harsh on 2005 Dodge Caravan
by 1kerber in Ramsey, NJ on March 14, 2012
Verified for the Dodge Caravan3 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
- Trying to figure out what would make my 1992DODGE VOYAGER VANS MOTOR DRAG DOWN IT WANTS TO START BUT WONT IN MY BATTERY IS FINE ANYONE WITH A CLUE
- If u disengage ur air conditioner on the van can it cause the motor not to want to turn over it u think battery is dead but in fact it's not dead
- I went to cash my check my van was running fine I came out to start it n it acted like the battery was dead so I got a jump it would try to turn over n what seem like it drained the battery instantly but there's nothing wrong with the battery
- Trans made pop sound now will not shift into high gear. Will run about 30mph but not shift up further.could this be a sensor or relay problem?
- When I try to start my van it just clicks one time and engine doesn't turn over at all. I've already checked battery terminals and replaced starter.