developed this condition seems like over time. had the trans solenoid pack changed because it was leaking, didn't help but maybe fells more harsh @ times? leak stopped. when it fells harsh 1-2 shift,(shudder) or 3-2 down shift which is actually an idle undershoot and bump feel. Point is I never remember feeling the veh shift @ all,it was always really smooth. I thougt maybe this is a TPS issue but just don't know? There are No Codes,No Check Engine light and No Trans computer updates or Flashes.
Trans shift harsh on 2005 Dodge Caravan
Asked by for the 2005 Dodge Caravan
Verified for the Dodge Caravan3 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
- replace lost key
- Can you drive with no power steering fluid if you clamp a broken line?
- Put new fuel pump on and filter but not getting fuel to motor have checked all l
- I have a problem with my alternator belt staying on what can cause this
- I have a small flashing red light on top of the temperature gage,what's that??
2005 Dodge Caravan Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($144 - $269) in Union City, NJ
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($142 - $191) in Guthrie, TX
- AC Recharge ($156 - $220) in Harrah, WA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Dougherty, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($899 - $959) in Tesuque, NM
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($211 - $239) in Park Hill, OK