check fluid all is good where is the tcm i believe that what it call how to tell witch it is under the kick panel
trans shift hard into first and second gear fliud is replace silon pack on 2006 Nissan Altima
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
July 21, 2011
This more than likely a clutch problem. I would check your clutch fluid. Is it low? How does your clutch feel, firm or soft?
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2006 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Clarendon, AR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($312 - 381) in East Jewett, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($129 - 162) in Lenoir City, TN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($284 - 731) in Newton, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($444 - 505) in Croydon, UT
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($311 - 369) in Potrero, CA