it just stop going in reverse it still goes in drive fine, and when i put it in reverse the back up lights still come on
trans problem on 1993 Toyota T100
Verified for the Toyota T1005 reports
2 answersDecember 12, 2012
1 answerDecember 10, 2011
0 answersDecember 11, 2010
1 answerAugust 26, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
1993 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($332 - 477) in Combs, AR
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($190 - 229) in Haydenville, MA
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($217 - 287) in Severy, KS
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($281 - 359) in Springfield, VA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($124 - 142) in La Plume, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($251 - 269) in Geneva, IN