it just stop going in reverse it still goes in drive fine, and when i put it in reverse the back up lights still come on
trans problem on 1993 Toyota T100
Verified for the Toyota T1006 reports
2 answersDecember 12, 2012
1 answerDecember 10, 2011
0 answersDecember 11, 2010
1 answerAugust 26, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Why does the engine stall a couple times when i first start my toyota t100 2.7
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
1993 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($778 - 3,119) in Combs, AR
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($234 - 341) in Haydenville, MA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Severy, KS
- Battery Replacement ($136 - 192) in Springfield, VA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($292 - 362) in La Plume, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($91 - 107) in Geneva, IN