it just stop going in reverse it still goes in drive fine, and when i put it in reverse the back up lights still come on
trans problem on 1993 Toyota T100
2 answersDecember 12, 2012
Verified for the Toyota T1006 reports
1 answerDecember 10, 2011
0 answersDecember 11, 2010
1 answerAugust 26, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- why does my high beams come on when my steering wheel is tilted up .
- Why does the engine stall a couple times when i first start my toyota t100 2.7
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- T-100 starts fine when cold, won't when hot until about a half-hour has passed to cool....
- I change distributor and still no spark on spark plug what is the problem?
1993 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($198 - $552) in Combs, AR
- AC Condenser Replacement ($581 - $706) in Haydenville, MA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($323 - $444) in Severy, KS
- Steering Rack Replacement ($739 - $3,164) in Springfield, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($54 - $65) in La Plume, PA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,520 - $1,567) in Geneva, IN