Seems to shift when its hot
Trans not shift to od all the time on 1994 Toyota Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Pickup Questions
- Fuel not getting to engine from fuel pump. Fuel pump does work
- When you say manually move the flap are you referring the the vane inside MAF
- Where would I listen for the fuel pump to activate at the VMAF or the tank?
- Pickup stalling after warming up why?
- why does my engine loose power when I press the breaks, while putting it in gear
1994 Toyota Pickup Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($279 - $340) in Atlantic Mine, MI
- Brake Pad Replacement ($153 - $206) in Pocono Lake, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($371 - $580) in Webster, KY
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($87 - $110) in Walnut Bottom, PA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Middlesboro, KY
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,019 - $1,053) in Howard City, MI