car was not shifting or slow to shift and jerkin..just reving up. told sister to shut it off and noticed trans fluid leaking from pan. I removed the pan and the gasket looks fine but I still replaced it. still leaking was wondering what may be the cause of the leak and slow shift?
trans leak. slow to shift. automatic on 2001 Mercury Sable
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Why won't my car start? I put a charged battery in it.. it's not the alternator
- how can i fix the main brake box for all the brakes
- Broke abs sensor front left, can't see how its mounted so I can remove and repla
- the engine races then shuts off. what would cause this?
- how to replace front window washer pump
2001 Mercury Sable Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($104 - 148) in Madrid, IA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Brighton, MN
- 145,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Constantia, NY
- 80,000 Mile Service ($212 - 318) in Cape Elizabeth, ME
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Upper Fairmount, MD
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($171 - 217) in Ruby, SC