changed the battery and the trany,went into limp mode how do i get this to reset
trans. in limp mode wont shift stuck in 4th gear on 2001 Volkswagen EuroVan
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
- Is this the same engine 2.5L as the 2.5L in the Rialta?
- How to replace the headlight
- my question: my digital dash quite working as well as fuel pump how do I trouble
- Headlights will not come on however park lights do, could it be the switch itsel
- Driving along all of a sudden , car not in gear, I give it has , no power .
2001 Volkswagen EuroVan Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Saint Helens, OR
- 140,000 Mile Service ($301 - 475) in Cathedral City, CA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($470 - 717) in Tennyson, TX
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($504 - 750) in Palisades, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($286 - 516) in Newport, ME
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Valley, AL