What type of fluid and what is the procedure for changing the oil of a sequential transmission.
Trans fluid change on 2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
- My mr2 is barely idling. Where can i start a process of elimination?
- I was driving On the freeway, and all of a sudden my car lost power and I was in 3rd gear
- i was driving down the road and my car just shut down and would not start again
- why does the 30 amp fuse to the hydraulic pressure unit keeps blowing and the gears will not engage
- when the 30 amp fuse to the hpu keeps blowing the gear stays on neutral what is the problem?
2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($367 - 535) in Coffee Creek, MT
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($176 - 271) in Litchfield, IL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Selmer, TN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($271 - 523) in North Bridgton, ME
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($860 - 867) in Cabin John, MD
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($320 - 376) in Lucas, KY