What type of fluid and what is the procedure for changing the oil of a sequential transmission.
Trans fluid change on 2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
- My mr2 is barely idling. Where can i start a process of elimination?
- I was driving On the freeway, and all of a sudden my car lost power and I was in 3rd gear
- i was driving down the road and my car just shut down and would not start again
- why does the 30 amp fuse to the hydraulic pressure unit keeps blowing and the gears will not engage
- when the 30 amp fuse to the hpu keeps blowing the gear stays on neutral what is the problem?
2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,645 - 2,075) in Coffee Creek, MT
- 95,000 Mile Service ($71 - 118) in Litchfield, IL
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Selmer, TN
- Heater Core Replacement ($605 - 984) in North Bridgton, ME
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($202 - 245) in Cabin John, MD
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($1,116 - 1,343) in Lucas, KY