had trans fluid changed at dealer at 60,000.would like to do myself since i am mechanically inclined.there are two plugs on the trans.is the bottom plug for draining and the upper side for fill amount(fill until trickles out)?looking for FREE advice
trans fluid on 2008 Honda Ridgeline
1 answerFebruary 14, 2011
2 answersMarch 07, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Ridgeline Questions
- Our 2008 Honda Ridgeline engine light & VTM4, lights are on. replaced the spark plugs, EGR valve, and now codes read all 6 cylinders are not firing (according to the tech) what to do next? thought about replacing the oxygen sensor...
- I have 2007 Honda Ridgeline and my check engine light is on...my VSA & VTM-4 keep popping on...just need to know is this going to be a costly repair?
- my air conditioner works intermittently, most of the time it just blows hot air
- my mileage lights keep blinking and scrambling the numbers
- Where can I purchase a new VTM4 wiring harness?