had trans fluid changed at dealer at 60,000.would like to do myself since i am mechanically inclined.there are two plugs on the trans.is the bottom plug for draining and the upper side for fill amount(fill until trickles out)?looking for FREE advice
trans fluid on 2008 Honda Ridgeline
Asked by Visitor for the 2008 Honda Ridgeline
1 answerFebruary 14, 2011
2 answersMarch 07, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Ridgeline Questions
- How long can I wait to take it to a mechanic after the service light turns on?
- Why does the power door lock fuse blow when I open the in bed trunk?
- Which is the most common o2 sensor that goes bad and makes the check engine ligh
- Oil leaks after timing belt replacement
- what is causing all lights/gauges on my dashboard to flash and turn off. also ac