had trans fluid changed at dealer at 60,000.would like to do myself since i am mechanically inclined.there are two plugs on the trans.is the bottom plug for draining and the upper side for fill amount(fill until trickles out)?looking for FREE advice
trans fluid on 2008 Honda Ridgeline
Asked by Visitor for the 2008 Honda Ridgeline
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Ridgeline Questions
- 2017 2-Wheel Drive vs 2008 All-Wheel
- Replaced a/c clutch relay and now the engine light is on, what caused this.
- How many forward gears and what are their ratios? Function of D4 button
- How long can I wait to take it to a mechanic after the service light turns on?
- Why does the power door lock fuse blow when I open the in bed trunk?
2008 Honda Ridgeline Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($159 - 212) in Midland City, AL
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($85 - 114) in Palo Pinto, TX
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($331 - 517) in Waterloo, OH
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($80 - 113) in Nineveh, IN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($87 - 113) in Federalsburg, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($460 - 478) in Middle Village, NY