had trans fluid changed at dealer at 60,000.would like to do myself since i am mechanically inclined.there are two plugs on the trans.is the bottom plug for draining and the upper side for fill amount(fill until trickles out)?looking for FREE advice
trans fluid on 2008 Honda Ridgeline
1 answerFebruary 14, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Ridgeline Questions
- Oil leaks after timing belt replacement
- what is causing all lights/gauges on my dashboard to flash and turn off. also ac
- How do u replace the left air flow motor on the 2006 Honda Ridgeline
- Our 2008 Honda Ridgeline engine light & VTM4, lights are on. replaced the spark plugs, EGR valve, and now codes read all 6 cylinders are not firing (according to the tech) what to do next? thought about replacing the oxygen sensor...
- I have 2007 Honda Ridgeline and my check engine light is on...my VSA & VTM-4 keep popping on...just need to know is this going to be a costly repair?