had trans fluid changed at dealer at 60,000.would like to do myself since i am mechanically inclined.there are two plugs on the trans.is the bottom plug for draining and the upper side for fill amount(fill until trickles out)?looking for FREE advice
trans fluid on 2008 Honda Ridgeline
Asked by for the 2008 Honda Ridgeline
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Ridgeline Questions
- the dealer keeps telling me they need to replace the drivetrain due to age?
- Both headlights went out as I was driving. Check fuses and replaced them.
- my driver door lock button not working . key remote not working security system
- 2017 2-Wheel Drive vs 2008 All-Wheel
- Replaced a/c clutch relay and now the engine light is on, what caused this.
2008 Honda Ridgeline Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Midland City, AL
- Valve Adjustment ($353 - $469) in Palo Pinto, TX
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($81 - $117) in Waterloo, OH
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($147 - $286) in Nineveh, IN
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($67 - $80) in Federalsburg, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($300 - $450) in Middle Village, NY