trans fail safe message, 4x4 light and brake light coming in - all at same time. Tried turning car off and restarting and message/lights come back on. Is this just alternator replacement ?
trans fail safe message on 2006 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
2006 BMW X5 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($815 - 921) in Edgar, MT
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($638 - 945) in Belvidere, IL
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,386 - 1,971) in Bloomfield, KY
- Air Filter Replacement ($118 - 166) in Chilhowie, VA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($519 - 655) in Curtis, NE
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($301 - 387) in Scranton, NC