trans fail safe message, 4x4 light and brake light coming in - all at same time. Tried turning car off and restarting and message/lights come back on. Is this just alternator replacement ?
trans fail safe message on 2006 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
- Bulb socket melted due to heat. Can it be replaced?
- I changed the battery in my vehicle and now it turns over but won't start.
2006 BMW X5 Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,388 - 1,852) in Edgar, MT
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($435 - 712) in Belvidere, IL
- Water Pump Replacement ($531 - 717) in Bloomfield, KY
- Oil Service ($74 - 140) in Chilhowie, VA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($484 - 1,130) in Curtis, NE
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Scranton, NC