trans fail safe message, 4x4 light and brake light coming in - all at same time. Tried turning car off and restarting and message/lights come back on. Is this just alternator replacement ?
trans fail safe message on 2006 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
2006 BMW X5 Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($202 - 438) in Edgar, MT
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($448 - 570) in Belvidere, IL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($105 - 129) in Bloomfield, KY
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,346 - 1,697) in Chilhowie, VA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Curtis, NE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($560 - 856) in Scranton, NC