Shut it off and restart truck, I can get another mile or so and the same thing happens. No slipping or clunking. Trans seems strong and will go through all the gears when I accelerate. Its like it resets itself when I turn it off and start it back off...
Trans completely dies while driving about a mile. No gears at all. on 1997 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl