Shut it off and restart truck, I can get another mile or so and the same thing happens. No slipping or clunking. Trans seems strong and will go through all the gears when I accelerate. Its like it resets itself when I turn it off and start it back off...
Trans completely dies while driving about a mile. No gears at all. on 1997 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
1997 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Granada, CO
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($110 - 140) in Forest River, ND
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($810 - 1,134) in Salem, NH
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($146 - 197) in Crary, ND
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($213 - 326) in Sandy, UT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($210 - 243) in Jericho, VT