when you take the gear shifter from park to drive, reverse or even nutral it acts like it is still in park. but when you rock the van back and forth it goes into gear and will work for a little while but not long what could be wrong other wise the trans works and shifts fine.
trans on 1995 Chevrolet Lumina APV
6 answersMarch 06, 2010
- 1995 Chevrolet Lumina APV Repair and Maintenance
- 1995 Chevrolet Lumina APV Maintenance Schedule
- 1995 Chevrolet Lumina APV Problems(14)
- 1995 Chevrolet Lumina APV Repair Estimates
- 1995 Chevrolet Lumina APV Q&A(24)
- 1995 Chevrolet Lumina APV Recalls(3)
- 1995 Chevrolet Lumina APV Shops
- 1995 Chevrolet Lumina APV Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina APV Questions
- why does reading for 02 sensor bounce between lean & rich? this is a new sensor.
- does it have a MAF?
- where is the radiator fan sensor located
- pass side pwr window will not go up. will go down, but not up. replaced motor and driver side master switch. Replaced many relays and fuses. Any I'm not aware of?? any help is appreciated. thanks
- Hello, I have a 1990 Lumina APV van that periodically after running gets Hot!
1995 Chevrolet Lumina APV Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Loretto, KY
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($463 - $941) in Bath, ME
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Wallaceton, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($89 - $139) in Arlington, WI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($204 - $228) in Gallipolis, OH
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($94 - $101) in Mount Saint Joseph, OH