when you take the gear shifter from park to drive, reverse or even nutral it acts like it is still in park. but when you rock the van back and forth it goes into gear and will work for a little while but not long what could be wrong other wise the trans works and shifts fine.
trans on 1995 Chevrolet Lumina APV
6 answersMarch 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina APV Questions
- where is the radiator fan sensor located
- It's a 1995 lumina app 3.8 Change the water pump, relay, and coolant sensor.
- pass side pwr window will not go up. will go down, but not up. replaced motor and driver side master switch. Replaced many relays and fuses. Any I'm not aware of?? any help is appreciated. thanks
- the symptom: engine idles a little rough. voltage meter will drop & engine stall
- Hello, I have a 1990 Lumina APV van that periodically after running gets Hot!