i have a 1999 tiburon with an automatic. The trans went into safety mode. i replaced the trans and it is still in safety mode ( 3rd gear only). Is there any way to fix this?
trans? on 1999 Hyundai Tiburon
2 answersDecember 29, 2014
1 answerSeptember 10, 2010
0 answersJuly 31, 2013
1 answerMay 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
- I have a 2004 tiburon v6 5 speed. I when i push the clutch and turn the key all
1999 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($112 - 154) in Vinemont, AL
- Water Pump Replacement ($355 - 550) in Coppell, TX
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Grenola, KS
- AC Condenser Replacement ($742 - 979) in Livonia Center, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($768 - 804) in Walcott, IA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($217 - 230) in Brandy Station, VA