why does my trans.have harsh downshifs from o.d.?
trans. on 1991 Ford E-150
1 answerJanuary 16, 2011
0 answersJanuary 15, 2013
2 answersMay 30, 2011
1 answerOctober 24, 2012
1 answerNovember 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- what color wire fuel sensor in harness under driver door
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
1991 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Mumford, NY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($622 - 713) in Celeste, TX
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($378 - 499) in Lone Tree, IA
- Starter Replacement ($257 - 340) in Sloatsburg, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($90 - 114) in Altona, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($572 - 722) in Egan, LA