my trans is out, no forwoud or back. eng is ok, whats next?
trans on 1992 Volvo 240
1 more answer
Double check if you got enough transmission fluid in there first. :-) Have the engine running at operating temperature and in park, then check the rectangular yellow dipstick. Best of luck, Sam
1 answerSeptember 14, 2013
0 answersJune 01, 2014
0 answersNovember 24, 2014
1 answerSeptember 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 240 Questions
- Heater core bypassed,new water pump and thermostat,coolant clean but overheating
- My car is overheating. no leaks new thermostat and heater core bypassed.
- Replaced battery and alternator and car still dies.
- Fuse box under hood
- How many hours should it take a good mechanic to resurface & install used head
1992 Volvo 240 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($617 - 892) in McCurtain, OK
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($79 - 95) in Twin Peaks, CA
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($246 - 350) in Keene, VA
- 70,000 Mile Service ($110 - 175) in Umatilla, OR
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($75 - 88) in Benicia, CA
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($84 - 102) in Thurman, OH