will a 99 ford explorer trans and transfer case work in a 2002 sport trac
trans ? on 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
1 answerJanuary 17, 2013
1 answerSeptember 04, 2014
3 answersOctober 17, 2013
1 answerJune 02, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Sport Trac Questions
- oil was put in rear, because of humming sound. still hear some humming sound
- Air conditioner stops working when the engine roar begins. What is the culpret.
- Lost oil press.changed oil pump@ filter. Now oil pressure only after firstname.lastname@example.org
- My frame is rusted through are there any recalls on the frame of my 01 sport tra
- A 2010 Explorer Sport Trac with 37,000 miles and the following transmission codes P743, 750, 755, 760, 962, 966, 970. The Ford dealership and Ford corporate customer service is DOA and zero help. Any suggestions?