When to change transmission fluid; in how many miles?
tranmission on 2007 Nissan Versa
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
May 15, 2010
check your owners manual. i reccomend it at 50,000 along with the filter.
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Versa Questions
- does the tran and eng need to be pulled to replace slave cylinder is there room
- Cost to change/repair split rusty exhaust
- braked hard yesterday n today n the hand brake light and ps light came on why?
- my car runs but does move when i push on the gas pedal what does this mean?
- My tire pressure light, air bag, and engine light will not go out. Why?