After started, check engine light comes on and idles very low. Hum is heard. Diagnostic code 46 comes up under transmission codes. Shifts hard in reverse at times. Feels like its stuck in higher gear but it cycles through all gears normally. Replaced park/neutral switch and transmission valve body but problem still occurs. Big decline in gas mileage. Any suggestions/ideas?
Tran code 46 keeps coming up on 1994 Saturn SW1
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SW1 Questions
- how do i get the computer out. i unplugged the wires but can find any bolts ?
- we changed the started & now not charging alt tested good
- Why is my cars transmission making noise?
- do i need a puller to pull whee bairing on front passenger side wheel
- My Saturn is starting, but very sluggishly. It will not go above 1 rpm.