not often but is bothersome since we don't know if this an emergency problem or can be ignored. Local mechanic suggested we put a piece of tape over the light.
traction control light stays on. on 2003 Cadillac DeVille
have codes scanned in traction module
COMMENT by KathyLou ,
September 11, 2012
Is this an urgent matter to be concerned about? We are on vacation in Michigan and won't be back in Iowa until Monday.
1 answer 2 comments
2 answersJuly 19, 2010
1 answerAugust 15, 2010
0 answersOctober 25, 2014
1 answerMarch 30, 2009
0 answersSeptember 06, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
2003 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($119 - 162) in Abbeville, MS
- 82,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Philipp, MS
- 67,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Southfield, MI
- Brake Drum Replacement ($386 - 667) in Henlawson, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,289 - 1,388) in Reagan, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($298 - 406) in Rantoul, KS