MY traction control light comes on when the emergency brake is engaged and goes off as soon as the brake is disengaged. Anyone know what could be causing this problem?
traction control light comes on when e brake engaged on 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- key won't come out and no power and I can't get into the trunk to jump the batte
- Would the airbag malfunctioning cause the fuel pump to stop working?
- My alarm goes off when I open doors etc. How do I disconnect the system
- Where is the battery located?
- I have distinct knocking at beginin of acceleration..at 55 or 60 it goes g r
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($413 - $497) in Ord, NE
- Alternator Replacement ($438 - $755) in Atlantic Beach, NC
- Starter Replacement ($448 - $520) in Lake Elmo, MN
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($103 - $335) in North Rose, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($235 - $291) in Wolford, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($298 - $322) in Pittsview, AL