my 1995 tracker just started this a short time ago, when driving the,engine stopped , it took about 10 or 15 mins before it would start again.Some time it takes half hr,. or more.Then it might not do this for a couple of days.What could cause this and how to fix it.
tracker dies just like it run out of gas , might take half hr. to restart on 1995 Geo Tracker
This week's top 10
Recent Geo Tracker Questions
- How do you properly align the transfer case engagement clutch collar to hub?
- Car started to move out of way. Then tried to start and would not start. Bat. ok
- I think my clutch is going out but I would really like to replace the slave cylinder first, as it is leaking fluid pretty bad.
- are rusty sills an easy fix?
- Why does my tracker jerk when it gets hot?