Toyota Venza Reviews

Toyota Venza Reviews and Owner Comments

I've owned a Venza since September 2009 & have not experienced any problems. The Road Noise is too loud, so more insulation ?? may be needed. Leather seats are still in great condition & very comfortable. Electric seats still functioning well. JBL sound system is very good. The storage area is very ample. The back seats fold down, allowing for very long items. when We have taken trips, we found the vehicle to be comfortable, roomy & fantastic on mileage. We actually experianced average gas mileage on the interstate of 33.1/mpg (amazing!).
Well designed vehicle. Very comfortable on the highway. Seats supportive. Good 4 cyl. power, 42mpg (Cdn.). Little wind noise, or road noise. Good interior space. Would buy another.
I have a 2009 toyota venza. Someone hit it and I took it to a paint and body repair shop for repair. Paint was spilled on the front passenger seat. How can I get a fabric of the same color to get fixed. Thank you.
2010 Toyota Venza I have driven my Venza for 9 months, and it has been the best all around vehicle I have ever owned. Plenty of room and more features per $ than any vehicle driven. Toyota did a great job on the styling of this vehicle, and the 20 inch tires are a nice touch. I really enjoy driving this car!!!
Love my Venza! Defrost on front windshield could do better job. Have had Venza for about a year now and wouldn't trade it for anything. Great storage in back and plenty of room in back set for grandkids.