Reviews for Toyota Previa years:

Toyota Previa Reviews and Owner Comments

Toyota PreviaOwner Reviews (10 reviews)
  • 1991 Toyota Previa
    Visitor, Paris, KY, February 15, 2012 15:12
    I bought my Toyota Previa new in 1990... a 1991 model. Since then, my children and I have put 489,000 miles on it. Today I learned that I may need a differencial. Other than that it's an amazing vehicle and I intend to replace the differencial...but I need to locate a used one somewhere. This will be the first major repair to my awesome vehicle. I love driving it just like I did when I drove it off the lot! If anyone knows of place to get an inexpensive differencial for it, please advise. Thanks.
    Leftseat, Zion, IL, November 03, 2011 21:12
    Bought my 92 Previa LE new. Drove it 200k in 19 years. It rusted badly around wheel wells, door sills, and rear window seal area, due to salty Chicago area roads. Everything else ran strong! Sold it for $2500 in '11 and bought a rust-free 94 Previa LE with 135k from North Carolina for $4000. I always use Mobile 1 Synthetic oil. I just love these roomy and high mpg vans from Toyota...nothing comes close to their value and utility, even the new Siennas with their low ground clearance, and thirsty 6 cylinders fall short. I'll be driving my Previa only in drier, salt-free months to prolong it's life. My Scion TC will be my winter ride.
  • 1993 Toyota Previa
    Visitor, Burlingame, CA, July 26, 2011 00:15
    I have a 1993 Previa with 190,000 miles and still going strong. One of the last rear wheel drive minivans on the road. Very durable and outlast its contemporaries on the road. My two boys grew up with it and they are now driving it too. Great car!
    Visitor, Abilene, TX, June 08, 2011 22:24
    not for texas :)
  • 1991 Toyota Previa
    Visitor, Shepherd, TX, December 01, 2010 02:56
    my 91 previa has 283000 miles and still going strong. never let me down always starts.
  • 1994 Toyota Previa
    dawncreel, Orange City, FL, January 06, 2010 10:32
    I have had this car for only 3 1/2 yrs. It had high mileage but we knew it would still lsat a little longer. I was in desperate need of a bigger vehicle because my family grew unexpectantly. I absolutely love my van. I have only had minor repairs that were routine maintenance. (tires,oil,lightbulb out) I am at 243,000 miles and its still going strong. Hope it will keep this up for at least another year. Only downfall to this van is it is hard to locate all the parts because of the way the engine is set up. Other than that its perfect.
    your majesty, Elma, NY, August 29, 2009 11:49
    The most reliable car. I have had very few repairs. At 125,000 miles so far. Practically like new. No rust. I hope to have this car for another 17 years. Both kids grew up with this car. We are all very attached to it. My daughter went from car seat to drivers seat in this van. Its a winner!
  • 1995 Toyota Previa
    mommyteddybear, Eureka, CA, June 04, 2009 02:17
    i just love my previa there is only a few things i don't like. There is a lot of blind spot looking out the back window
  • 1994 Toyota Previa
    mom28boys, Carson City, NV, March 14, 2009 13:32
    Great car, over 240,000 miles on it now, and runs almost like new. There are little problems here, and there.
  • 1993 Toyota Previa
    previa, Ocean City, MD, February 13, 2009 11:47
    I have two of these, my son has one. Best car on the road!!