Toyota MR2 Spyder Reviews

Toyota MR2 Spyder Reviews and Owner Comments

A blast to drive even at 102K and fuel economy remains at factory specs (26/32 mpg) even though a tune up has yet to be done. Low maintenance and nary a repair the whole while. Finish remains bright and shiny even though parked outdoor year round. This car corners and handles like a dream. Headlights could provide more field of view, but the brakes are fantastic are the the transmission, suspension and build quality throughout. Highly recommended.
Best car I have ever owned. Fun to drive.
Its a sexy car that screams "Look at me"
It is a spooky all black 2003 w/ leather interior. I can't stop driving it. I am somewhat embarrassed to be hooked on a Toyota, when all I've owned for 18 years are two pick up trucks.
It's MY car and no one else in the family can drive it! I feel like a kid again. Nimble & quick feels very safe to drive. Shifting gears is GREAT! The linkage makes this little 'click-click' sound as you progress through the gears. Cool!
Very spacious inside compared to similar models by other manufacturers. Economical and fun to drive, convertable top opens and closes easily in less than 5 seconds. Excellent engine and drive train; my model has the sequential manual transmission which is fun and convenient.