Toyota MR2 Spyder Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Toyota MR2 Spyder
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Toyota MR2 Spyder Problems
Occasionally the timing chain and sprockets need replacement due to premature wear and problems with the variable valve timing system (VVTi).
Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
They stay on whether the car is on or off. I did notice one of the light on the top panel in my trunk is out. There should be 3 and only two work.
engine light is now blinking
Toyota MR2 Spyder Reviews
A blast to drive even at 102K and fuel economy remains at factory specs (26/32 mpg) even though a tune up has yet to be done. Low maintenance and nary a repair the whole while. Finish remains bright and shiny even though parked outdoor year round. This car corners and handles like a dream. Headlights could provide more field of view, but the brakes are fantastic are the the transmission, sus...
Best car I have ever owned. Fun to drive.
Its a sexy car that screams "Look at me"