Toyota MR2 Spyder Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Toyota MR2 Spyder
- How much should it cost to replace a rear wheel hub and bearing?
- My car stopped suddenly & ignition cut. Why? Restarted fine. No dash probs
- gear does not select complete
- what does it mean when white smoke comes out from the engine?
- P0101 is the code that I got from my failed smog check. Where is this located?
Toyota MR2 Spyder Problems
Occasionally the timing chain and sprockets need replacement due to premature wear and problems with the variable valve timing system (VVTi).
Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
The 02 sensor heater circuit, bank 1 sensor 2. Denso. Is this located on the right or left or underneath?
Despite the cost of a roll bar which is about $600, how much is the installation fees?
Toyota MR2 Spyder Reviews
A blast to drive even at 102K and fuel economy remains at factory specs (26/32 mpg) even though a tune up has yet to be done. Low maintenance and nary a repair the whole while. Finish remains bright and shiny even though parked outdoor year round. This car corners and handles like a dream. Headlights could provide more field of view, but the brakes are fantastic are the the transmission, sus...
Best car I have ever owned. Fun to drive.
Its a sexy car that screams "Look at me"