Toyota Echo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Toyota Echo
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Toyota Echo Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an evaporative emission (EVAP) system fault. Our technicians tell us these EVAP system faults can be difficult to diagnose but it is not uncommon to find a failed charcoal canister or a loose or worn gas cap.
The mass air flow sensor on higher mileage cars occasionally needs to be cleaned or replaced if sluggish acceleration is experienced or the Check Engine Light is illuminated with a mass air flow meter sensor fault code stored.
On certain models, the crankshaft angle sensor has been found to be defective and may be replaced under warranty.
Toyota Echo Questions
PS mine doesn't have the star wheel adjustment. It has a different kind of adjustment system. Any information would be great thanks.
I was told years ago it was going so I know that's the problem--plus had a mechanic listen to the noise.
i know there are two screws with each headlight in Toyota Echo/Yaris to adjust the direction of headlight beam and its focus area in front of the vehicle, but what i exactly want to know is that which of them will help me to tilt the beam across x-axis and in which direction.
additionally i ha...
Toyota Echo Recalls
Toyota Echo Reviews
My concern is about the spark plug....should i replace and how often? I have echo 2005
My sister gave me her ECHO as a birthday present in 2004. I remember when she bought it, I used to make fun of it, calling it a girls car. Now, However, I wouldn't part with it if you payed me. I have driven this car cross country 5 times, and simply driven it through hell as a pizza delivery driver in the city, and she still refuses to give me even the slightest sign of trouble. It has driven ...
I've had my Echo since 2000 when I bought it new. I would marry this car if it were legal. 'Nuff said. :-)