2008 Toyota Sienna Problem Reports

Newest 2008 Toyota Sienna Problem Reports

I purchased this vehicle preowned with 65000 miles in April of 2011. Had all maintenance done by toyota dealer. After oil change at 90000 I noticed drops of pink liquid on the driveway. I thought it was cooling fluid since it is pink too. After 3-4 days didn't see drops anymore, I thought it was just overfill of coolant. However at next oil change at the dealership I asked them to see where leak could have come from. They showed me from undern...

The Check Engine Light may illuminate due to an evaporative emission (EVAP) system fault. Our technicians tell us these EVAP system faults can be difficult to diagnose but it is not uncommon to find a failed charcoal canister or a loose or worn gas cap.

One or more oxygen sensors may fail resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light.

Multiple cracks may develop on the upper surface of the dashboard. At this time, the only suggested repair is to replace the dashboard.

THE REASON i WROTE the problem in large letters is my wifes car has this problem and I replaced serpentine belts and still had same problem!!! I cannot take credit for this solution as I found it on another fix it web site...but the solution is pure genious and rediculously easy!!
According to that person,,the steering for the siennas comes down at an ODD angle and is prone to rust and debris from salt and water etc from the road getting u...

Models with electric sliding doors can develop problems with the door mechanism. The cable in the door becomes frayed, which will damage the electric motor.