Bad squeak in drivers seat. Loudness is worse when engine is off. When I reach behind and pull up on seat belt covers -noise stops. It seems to have started with pretensioner recall. When it went in for squeak complaint-nothing was done. Was referred to an upholstery shop but it is not the seat itself. What is my next step? My '07 Yaris only has 4K miles on it-I rarely drive but it is out of warranty.
toyota service will not repair seat noise on 2007 Toyota Yaris
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Yaris Questions
- My brakes take a while to slow my car down.
- Tail light assembly replacement on 2008 toyota yari.
- Would stuffing your cars exhaust pipe with snow cause carbon monoxide poisoning?
- killos on my car are moving too fast and its skipped from 167 000 to 416 000 km
- I have a 2008 toyota yaris my cooling fan wont come on unless the air or heat on
2007 Toyota Yaris Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($239 - $303) in Hakalau, HI
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($411 - $531) in Newsoms, VA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($676 - $985) in Rutledge, AL
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($41 - $61) in Middleville, MI
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($310 - $414) in Ophir, OR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($65 - $83) in Lafayette, CO