Can we tow this car with an RV? Please advise
Towing on 2001 Honda Accord
If your car has a manual transmission it is OK to tow the car with the front wheels on the ground, it is not advised to tow automatic transmissions as transmission damage will occur. But call your local Honda dealer or Honda North America to see what they say. The customer service number for Honda North America is 1-800-999-1009
2 answersApril 24, 2015
1 answerOctober 11, 2010
Verified for the Honda Accord13 reports
2 answersMarch 30, 2009
2 answersOctober 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2001 Honda Accord Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($138 - $181) in Ash Fork, AZ
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($108 - $135) in West Granby, CT
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($148 - $213) in Tallassee, TN
- Radiator Replacement ($371 - $586) in Columbus, MI
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - $78) in Truro, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($264 - $313) in Trivoli, IL