Theres a car I want to buy that has damage to the frame in the rear to the left. For sale for $2,500. The rest of the car looks fine. Is it worth it to maybe find another impreza and swap frams, or just to get it fixed at a dealer. Or is it just not worth it.
Totaled car on 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Asked by for the 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Impreza WRX Questions
- please note- add a little more detail section please.
- ¿How do I Solve a hammer sound in the steering system?
- my sons wrx is shaking and partially stalling around 3 to 4 grand, takes forever to get over 4 sometimes. any ideas?
- Hi there - I have an "INC" listed for my Catalyst Monitor (it's been like that for a few weeks) and I'm absolutely stumped on how to reset. Everything else is ready for Smog but this. Any suggestions? Thanks!
- there is a recall on 2002 wrx concerning fuel leak ,
2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($312 - $364) in Cambridge, MD
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($308 - $386) in Assonet, MA
- Thermostat Replacement ($108 - $153) in Lamont, OK
- EGR Valve Replacement ($237 - $307) in Grantsburg, IN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Black Oak, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($429 - $465) in Florence, MO