Theres a car I want to buy that has damage to the frame in the rear to the left. For sale for $2,500. The rest of the car looks fine. Is it worth it to maybe find another impreza and swap frams, or just to get it fixed at a dealer. Or is it just not worth it.
Totaled car on 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Asked by Visitor for the 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Impreza WRX Questions
- please note- add a little more detail section please.
- ¿How do I Solve a hammer sound in the steering system?
- my sons wrx is shaking and partially stalling around 3 to 4 grand, takes forever to get over 4 sometimes. any ideas?
- Hi there - I have an "INC" listed for my Catalyst Monitor (it's been like that for a few weeks) and I'm absolutely stumped on how to reset. Everything else is ready for Smog but this. Any suggestions? Thanks!
- there is a recall on 2002 wrx concerning fuel leak ,
2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($40 - 63) in Cambridge, MD
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($614 - 891) in Assonet, MA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lamont, OK
- Radiator Replacement ($396 - 494) in Grantsburg, IN
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($172 - 192) in Black Oak, AR
- Battery Cable Replacement ($129 - 145) in Florence, MO