Theres a car I want to buy that has damage to the frame in the rear to the left. For sale for $2,500. The rest of the car looks fine. Is it worth it to maybe find another impreza and swap frams, or just to get it fixed at a dealer. Or is it just not worth it.
Totaled car on 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Asked by Visitor for the 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Impreza WRX Questions
- my sons wrx is shaking and partially stalling around 3 to 4 grand, takes forever to get over 4 sometimes. any ideas?
- Hi there - I have an "INC" listed for my Catalyst Monitor (it's been like that for a few weeks) and I'm absolutely stumped on how to reset. Everything else is ready for Smog but this. Any suggestions? Thanks!
- there is a recall on 2002 wrx concerning fuel leak ,
- Long road trips when accel,turbo goes out causing car to jerk lose power
- Knocking on driver side low behind the ac unit