Theres a car I want to buy that has damage to the frame in the rear to the left. For sale for $2,500. The rest of the car looks fine. Is it worth it to maybe find another impreza and swap frams, or just to get it fixed at a dealer. Or is it just not worth it.
Totaled car on 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Asked by Visitor for the 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Impreza WRX Questions
- my sons wrx is shaking and partially stalling around 3 to 4 grand, takes forever to get over 4 sometimes. any ideas?
- Hi there - I have an "INC" listed for my Catalyst Monitor (it's been like that for a few weeks) and I'm absolutely stumped on how to reset. Everything else is ready for Smog but this. Any suggestions? Thanks!
- there is a recall on 2002 wrx concerning fuel leak ,
- Long road trips when accel,turbo goes out causing car to jerk lose power
- Knocking on driver side low behind the ac unit
2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Estimates
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($127 - 185) in Cambridge, MD
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($357 - 476) in Assonet, MA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($251 - 357) in Lamont, OK
- AC Compressor Replacement ($686 - 794) in Grantsburg, IN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($236 - 260) in Black Oak, AR
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($66 - 73) in Florence, MO