Needing torque specs for head bolts, cam bearing caps and lower intake? any info would be appreciated.
Torque specs needed for cyl. head bolts exc. on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- is there i can bypass the a/c pulley when replacing the spertaine belt
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($436 - 537) in Barboursville, VA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Mansfield, LA
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($125 - 222) in Northport, WA
- Clutch Replacement ($977 - 1,263) in Vesta, MN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($432 - 450) in Issaquah, WA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($422 - 501) in Rosalie, NE