Does anyone know the torque specs for the power steering pump bracket which attaches to engine. It uses 3 bolts, and if tightened too much, it cracks, as it's made of cast aluminum.
torque specs on 1991 GMC Sonoma
1 answerOctober 16, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma
- When accelerating and rpm's near 3000, the voltage drops and all electrical quit
- When I accelerate and my speed gets up to 35mph I start to hear this crackling