I want to know the torque settings for the oil pan baffle plate/windage tray on a 05 Pacifica 3.5
torque settings on 2005 Chrysler Pacifica
1 answerMay 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- Getting code P0734...I checked and topped off trans. Fluid..I than cleared code.
- I put 4 starters in my vehicle and it still want start
- When I put car in gear there is a pop sound does it mean my transmission is bad
- Running warm added antifreeze then it died and won't do nothing
- all of my indicators lit up on my dash and i lost radio and air, what is wrong?