I want to know the torque settings for the oil pan baffle plate/windage tray on a 05 Pacifica 3.5
torque settings on 2005 Chrysler Pacifica
1 answerMay 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- My check engine light says on. I was told the main problem is catalytic convert
- How can I prevent the skylight from leaking?
- Y does only driver side & passenger rear side only have breaks & the others to
- I got a 2006 Chrysler Pacific 3.5 & can't get gas to the throttled body ,WHY ?
- Driver's floor,& floor behind driver is wet,ONLY driver's side