I want to know the torque settings for the oil pan baffle plate/windage tray on a 05 Pacifica 3.5
torque settings on 2005 Chrysler Pacifica
1 answerMay 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2005 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- 108,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Union, ME
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Coffeen, IL
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in North Chicago, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($241 - 316) in Mount Union, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($342 - 376) in Brainard, NY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($84 - 91) in Nashville, GA