Ford dealer in Orlando wants to replace torque converter AND transmission since it has 150K miles on it. Can we just fix the converter or do I need to fix both? Or should I just tow it somewhere and trade it? Only owe 2K on the darn thing..typical!
Torque converter went out on my 2005 Ford Escape coming back from vacation! on 2005 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- When I start the car it makes 5 beeps in a row abt 5 times, what does that mean?
- What causes water being in #2 and 3 spark plug well
- was told diffeirential was going bad - 96 is axle code cant find ratio anywhere
- What do the 2 wires under the center of driver seat connect to?
- Noise coming from engine when car is idling.