Ford dealer in Orlando wants to replace torque converter AND transmission since it has 150K miles on it. Can we just fix the converter or do I need to fix both? Or should I just tow it somewhere and trade it? Only owe 2K on the darn thing..typical!
Torque converter went out on my 2005 Ford Escape coming back from vacation! on 2005 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- also on the ford escape (2002)
- 2002 ford escape idles good accelerate goes up to 4 RPM then starts missing
- My car would not start in park, I put it in N and it started, what could it be?
- Esacoe ran hot and top hose was swelled up..wld the PVC cause that
- 4WD manual transmission popping out of third gear only?