03 4.6L Recieving a torque converter performance circuit off or stuck. Error is cleared and comes back maybe once every month. NO drivability or performance changes or issues what so ever. The car runs and drives great. I need to repalce the crank sensors with the updated modules but I don't think this ties into it at all? BUT I may be wrong. Any ideas I appreciate the help.Thanks.
torque converter performance circuite stuck or off. on 2003 Cadillac Seville
Asked by for the 2003 Cadillac Seville
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville Questions
- how to replace the harmonic balancer.and which way does the bolt turn.
- Were exactly is my speedometer sensor located..
- Fuel gage don't work i had fuel pump replace and hasn't worked since
- Engine keeps running hot, I put coolant in and I believe it is leaking into x
- Fuel pump and filter have been changed now it will start and idles then die
2003 Cadillac Seville Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($56 - $76) in Veteran, WY
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($911 - $1,187) in Goessel, KS
- Thermostat Replacement ($113 - $197) in Millers Falls, MA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Lafayette, CO
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,296 - $1,475) in La Quinta, CA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($360 - $585) in Eastlake, OH