03 4.6L Recieving a torque converter performance circuit off or stuck. Error is cleared and comes back maybe once every month. NO drivability or performance changes or issues what so ever. The car runs and drives great. I need to repalce the crank sensors with the updated modules but I don't think this ties into it at all? BUT I may be wrong. Any ideas I appreciate the help.Thanks.
torque converter performance circuite stuck or off. on 2003 Cadillac Seville
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville Questions
- Engine keeps running hot, I put coolant in and I believe it is leaking into x
- Fuel pump and filter have been changed now it will start and idles then die
- engine wont crank-security light is on-it is the security system it starting a couple of times & than would crank again -same problem all over again.how do I bypass security system??
- The instruments tach, temp, speed, gas on my 1996 Seville don't work. I had it checked by rebuilder and it bench tested OK
- Replace secondary air engine pump