torque converter on 2007 Ford Ranger

Im preparing to service my 4 speed auto trans---is there a torque converter drain plug----thanks mike

by in Lewisville, TX on May 31, 2010
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , May 31, 2010
not anymore. repair centers have a flush machine that circulates about 16 quarts through the system and get out all the old fluid in the converter. without this, you will not get the old fluid out unless you remove the converter. Roy