the back part started to unhinge but then it stopped. Only went so far . Acts as if the trunk weren't locked but it was. This is safety feature i guess that trunk is locked and if it wasn't the back part of ytunk mechanism only opens so far then stops. That is what this just did but yet my trunk is locked. Please help ASAP....of course there is rain in the forcast!!!
top was working fine then tried to put it up but wouldn't work. on 1996 Audi Cabriolet
Asked by for the 1996 Audi Cabriolet
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Cabriolet Questions
- It overheated on me and I have an oil leak above the engine
- Need help locating aux.Fan thermal switch. Replaced sensor. Diagram or picture
- Need diagram for location aux.cooling fan switch
- how to remove fuel injection control unit from back of heater housing? or disconnect wires, so I can remove heater housing to change heater core.
- What's my Car Part and where can I get it in NYC?
1996 Audi Cabriolet Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($549 - $761) in Ventnor City, NJ
- Radiator Replacement ($679 - $903) in Garden City, GA
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in North Eastham, MA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Many Farms, AZ
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($675 - $777) in Dora, AL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($452 - $475) in Plainview, MN