When activating roof retraction motor, it sounds labored when putting roof up or down now. Is there a fluid service level that may be low, or lube points that may need service?
Top retraction motor on 2005 Cadillac XLR
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac XLR Questions
- my hard top will go down but will not go up
- My 2004 xlr is locked in park please help!
- Is there any way I can get my car out of park, it will crank
- how can I fix my trunk closing cable from leaking fluid? there is a hole in it
- have had my behicle into a cadillac dealer for a check ride control warning on my information center. I was told that all four shocks are leaking and need to be replaced, at a cost of $5000! All 4 shocks going out at the same time?