Top left side of my engine (right next to where you pour in oil) is a little black hose about 6 inches long, bent and bigger on one end than the other.Typical "L" shaped hose. It connects to the top of the block and clearly is for oil (or possibly for air to flow) but mine was cracked and leaking. I replaced it with a piece of heater hose temporarily but the hose kinks a little and is only temporary. It was a hard rubber piece since the angle is too sharp otherwise hose will kink. So clearly I need a near exact replacement but I can't find what the part is called.
Top of the engine is a little oil hose. Need to know what its called to replace on 1990 Nissan 300ZX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 300ZX Questions
- How can I get my 300 up and running again?
- Check engine light comes on intermittently pulled codes, code 51 I think it's injectors, light is on now but runs smooth for a while,
- 1986 turbo automatic. The A/T Control Fuse blows when the key is turned on and the car will not start.Any suggestions?
- 1985 300ZX headlight won't go down till passenger door opens one won't shut off
- running fine, radio and inside door courtesy lights suddenly went out, why?