Top left side of my engine (right next to where you pour in oil) is a little black hose about 6 inches long, bent and bigger on one end than the other.Typical "L" shaped hose. It connects to the top of the block and clearly is for oil (or possibly for air to flow) but mine was cracked and leaking. I replaced it with a piece of heater hose temporarily but the hose kinks a little and is only temporary. It was a hard rubber piece since the angle is too sharp otherwise hose will kink. So clearly I need a near exact replacement but I can't find what the part is called.
Top of the engine is a little oil hose. Need to know what its called to replace on 1990 Nissan 300ZX
Asked by for the 1990 Nissan 300ZX
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 300ZX Questions
- I was going at a high speed and my transmission shifted out of gear.
- 1986 turbo automatic. The A/T Control Fuse blows when the key is turned on and the car will not start.Any suggestions?
- running fine, radio and inside door courtesy lights suddenly went out, why?
- almost chokes untill reaches running temperature
- My car is missing on 2cylinders with no check engine light.
1990 Nissan 300ZX Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($713 - $1,252) in Pleasant Plains, IL
- Fuel Filter Change ($87 - $117) in Clarks Mills, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($272 - $382) in Floydada, TX
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - $178) in Mount Olivet, KY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($92 - $110) in Perris, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,203 - $1,262) in Davis Station, SC