Top of the engine is a little oil hose. Need to know what its called to replace on 1990 Nissan 300ZX

Top left side of my engine (right next to where you pour in oil) is a little black hose about 6 inches long, bent and bigger on one end than the other.Typical "L" shaped hose. It connects to the top of the block and clearly is for oil (or possibly for air to flow) but mine was cracked and leaking. I replaced it with a piece of heater hose temporarily but the hose kinks a little and is only temporary. It was a hard rubber piece since the angle is too sharp otherwise hose will kink. So clearly I need a near exact replacement but I can't find what the part is called.

Asked by for the 1990 Nissan 300ZX
Take the hose to NAPA may be able to match it.