My 2009 Venza has had the top moulding(on each side) come off. It is only installed with double back form tape. The first time it was lost on the road and the second time I heard it flopping so it was recovered. The dealer replaced it the first time under warnanty. Is there a better fix for this problem other than three peices of foam tape?
Top moulding comes off. on 2009 Toyota Venza
Asked by for the 2009 Toyota Venza
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Venza Questions
- How many miles of the Venza 2013 have to replace the oil automatic transmission?
- Power steering went out all of a sudden car will not start indicator light EPS
- I have a 2009 toyota Venza push start if my battery go out in the hand held will
- My vehicle stability control light often comes up on the dash board
- How many miles is the recommend for a regular oil change?
2009 Toyota Venza Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($146 - $186) in Bristol, FL
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($202 - $252) in New Paris, PA
- Air Filter Replacement ($49 - $74) in Comptche, CA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lumberport, WV
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($102 - $122) in Oakesdale, WA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($646 - $703) in Norvelt, PA