My 2009 Venza has had the top moulding(on each side) come off. It is only installed with double back form tape. The first time it was lost on the road and the second time I heard it flopping so it was recovered. The dealer replaced it the first time under warnanty. Is there a better fix for this problem other than three peices of foam tape?
Top moulding comes off. on 2009 Toyota Venza
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Venza Questions
- I need help starting my Venza after I left the windows open and it rained in
- Do cameras record when the car is turned completely off?
- the oil seems to disappear.no leaks. does not burn.2nd time it has occurred.toyota has no clue. thank you
- Is there anyway to fix the interior of this make and model.
- Changes gears very hard. Especially 3rd gear. Need new transmission?