My husband is replacing the rack & pinion on my daughter's 99 Mercury Cougar he has it almost apart, but has ran into an allen that he cannot figure out the size. He has standard & metric, but none seem to fit & of course due to location he can't see it very well, anyone know what type or size he is needing?? Any help would be appreciated, my daughter has MY car while he is fixing hers, which puts us down a vehicle!!
Tools needed for 99 Mercury Rack & Pinion-specifically allen on steering knuckle on 1999 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal