My husband is replacing the rack & pinion on my daughter's 99 Mercury Cougar he has it almost apart, but has ran into an allen that he cannot figure out the size. He has standard & metric, but none seem to fit & of course due to location he can't see it very well, anyone know what type or size he is needing?? Any help would be appreciated, my daughter has MY car while he is fixing hers, which puts us down a vehicle!!
Tools needed for 99 Mercury Rack & Pinion-specifically allen on steering knuckle on 1999 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- No peddle on brakes. Had the brakes pads werechecked, they were ok,
- is there a diff between radiators for auto and manual as far as the trans line
- Was driven to wrk and car doed and wont start back up
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
1999 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in West River, MD
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($268 - 458) in Kenvil, NJ
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Countyline, OK
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($304 - 853) in Texarkana, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($238 - 350) in Clatskanie, OR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($220 - 278) in Newport, NY