My husband is replacing the rack & pinion on my daughter's 99 Mercury Cougar he has it almost apart, but has ran into an allen that he cannot figure out the size. He has standard & metric, but none seem to fit & of course due to location he can't see it very well, anyone know what type or size he is needing?? Any help would be appreciated, my daughter has MY car while he is fixing hers, which puts us down a vehicle!!
Tools needed for 99 Mercury Rack & Pinion-specifically allen on steering knuckle on 1999 Mercury Cougar
Asked by for the 1999 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- there is no heat, cruise control does not work, directionals do not work. I
- radiator and tensioners pully
- I have a 2002 mercury cougar that stop's running driving down the road.
- Cousin in the car turned cruise on it died and won't start and run now.
- where is the purge flow sensor located check engine light on with code 443
1999 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($555 - $821) in West River, MD
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $114) in Kenvil, NJ
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($196 - $248) in Countyline, OK
- EGR Valve Replacement ($134 - $205) in Texarkana, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($219 - $251) in Clatskanie, OR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($174 - $219) in Newport, NY