spec . was told driving it should bring it to proper spec levels drove it ces went off 2 sensors are clear. drive it more and the others will follow is what I was told. Is this correct and how far , what type of driving is best for positive results?
took it to the repair shop to have it checked. 5 sensors were not reading to on 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Asked by for the 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- MY ENGINE IS VIBRATING WHILE STANDING STILL FROM UNDER THE HOOD IN FRONT OF ENGI
- What is the average schedule maintenance for a timing belt.
- Price range to replace rotors?
- P0340 DTC I've tried cleaning the connections why do I still have this problem?
- Car dies at stops. Doesn't always start. Shutters. Gas in crankcase.
2005 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($129 - $165) in Laurel, MT
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($647 - $1,020) in Athol, KS
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($187 - $319) in Jessie, ND
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($132 - $275) in Auxier, KY
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($253 - $273) in Colonial Heights, VA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($121 - $141) in Gypsum, KS