spec . was told driving it should bring it to proper spec levels drove it ces went off 2 sensors are clear. drive it more and the others will follow is what I was told. Is this correct and how far , what type of driving is best for positive results?
took it to the repair shop to have it checked. 5 sensors were not reading to on 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Asked by for the 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- I was stoped at light and noticed turn signal slowed then took off and stopped a
- Why does my digital speedometer do not work but shows the mileage and the gear and the direction but the numbers do not show up of how fast I'm going
- MY ENGINE IS VIBRATING WHILE STANDING STILL FROM UNDER THE HOOD IN FRONT OF ENGI
- Price range to replace rotors?
- Car dies at stops. Doesn't always start. Shutters. Gas in crankcase.
2005 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($132 - $275) in Laurel, MT
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($345 - $460) in Athol, KS
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($391 - $671) in Jessie, ND
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($504 - $1,110) in Auxier, KY
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($90 - $129) in Colonial Heights, VA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($778 - $855) in Gypsum, KS