spec . was told driving it should bring it to proper spec levels drove it ces went off 2 sensors are clear. drive it more and the others will follow is what I was told. Is this correct and how far , what type of driving is best for positive results?
took it to the repair shop to have it checked. 5 sensors were not reading to on 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- my engine light is on and the automatic starter will not work.
- code P2165 came up no power, idles rough and stability trek
- Battery is not dead but car will not turn over. Will not even open doors
- Am I able to pull the rear drive shaft and still be able to drive the car?
- p0008 code but car sims run fine thanks
2005 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Laurel, MT
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,070 - 1,335) in Athol, KS
- 142,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Jessie, ND
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($543 - 909) in Auxier, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($295 - 352) in Colonial Heights, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($273 - 305) in Gypsum, KS