the upper mount is defective, do we need to disassemle the strutt assy in order to install a new bearing an mounting plate. 4wdr model.thanks pls advise
To replace the upper strutt mount and bearing do we need to compress the spring on 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2004 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Booneville, KY
- Radiator Replacement ($453 - 622) in Leetsdale, PA
- 48,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in South English, IA
- 102,000 Mile Service ($943 - 1,294) in Carmel, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($301 - 358) in Brazeau, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,054 - 1,092) in Eighty Four, PA