the upper mount is defective, do we need to disassemle the strutt assy in order to install a new bearing an mounting plate. 4wdr model.thanks pls advise
To replace the upper strutt mount and bearing do we need to compress the spring on 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- How can I prevent the skylight from leaking?
- Y does only driver side & passenger rear side only have breaks & the others to
- I got a 2006 Chrysler Pacific 3.5 & can't get gas to the throttled body ,WHY ?
- Driver's floor,& floor behind driver is wet,ONLY driver's side
- Leaking coolant in middle of drivers side engine, may be an adapter. Anyone know